We understand this is a difficult time for all with the outbreak of COVID- 19. The safety of our patients and staff is our top priority. We are taking every precaution to reduce the spread of COVID-19.
We are asking all patients who are experiencing symptoms of any respiratory virus to call the office to reschedule upcoming appointments. You will also be asked a series of questions before your appointment:
- Have you travelled interstate or overseas in the last 14 days?
- Have you been in contact with anyone who has travelled interstate or overseas in the last 14 days?
- Have you had contact with anyone with confirmed COVID-19 in the last 14 days?
- Have you been unwell or experienced flu-like symptoms in the last 14 days?
If you answer yes to any of the questions above, you will be refused entry and asked to contact us to reschedule your appointment.
You can also refer to the website below for the most up to date information:
In addition to the above screening, Professor Bain has broadened our telehealth services. We will offer all new and existing patients a telephone consult in the first instance. Professor Bain can remotely access most x-rays and scans and we will schedule any necessary follow up appointments at his discretion. If you are isolated, susceptible or concerned about attending your appointment, please call us to discuss these telehealth options.
As with all consultations, a current valid referral and updated patient information is required before this teleconference.
In CLINIC appointments
We are taking every precaution possible to maintain patient and staff health and safety if it is necessary for you to attend the clinic:
- We ask that only the patient and essential visitors attend.
- Please use the hand sanitiser provided upon entering and leaving.
- Seating in the waiting room has been significantly reduced to allow for social distancing
- Wiping down of surfaces in common areas, doctors rooms and the treatment room is done after each patient
- Measures have been put in place at the reception desk to maintain social distancing and we ask that you follow these for the safety of all
We will continue to operate with your safety and well-being in mind; and provide you the highest of quality service during this difficult time.